The Grove Street Mikvah, from the beginning, has taken special care in ensuring, to the best of our abilities, that our Mikvah provides a safe & healthy experience. Please take comfort in the fact that we are reviewing our protocol with all of our staff as well as adding new policies, whenever necessary, to ensure that we can remain open.
- Our preparation rooms are all thoroughly cleaned every single day in addition to being cleaned nightly between each patron.
- We have hand sanitizer throughout the facility for our patrons as well as our staff.
- All of our Mikvah pools are filtered and treated daily with bromine. According to the CDC properly treated water poses no risk of spreading the virus.
- We have stressed the importance of our protocol with our daytime and nighttime cleaning staff.
- We are now BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. If you are not finding a time that works for you please call us.
- We now allow preparations to be done at the Mikvah. Your final shower SHOULD be taken at the Mikvah unless there is a medical concern.
- Please call us if you have any concerns (e.g. immunocompromised family members) so that we can help accommodate your individual needs. .
- Anyone with COVID-like symptoms or known exposure must call the Mikvah before coming to make sure it is approved by Medical Professionals and the Rabbanim. Please understand that these guidelines are necessary to avoid putting others at risk.
- We have and will continue to consult with Medical Professionals as well as Rabbinic authority.
Thank you for partnering with us. We daven that our joint effort will bring physical and spiritual health to all of Klal Yisroel.